40 Very Important Group Discussion Topics
You are just a step away from your goal of becoming Probationary Officer . All those who qualify the Mains exam will go ahead for the next phase that G.D & Interview. . Total marks assigned for GD and PI are 50 marks, out of which the GD section is of 20 Marks. You have to separately qualify both in order to be selected . The Final merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by you in Mains, Group Discussion and Interview altogether. In this article, we are providing you the list of Group Discussion Topics for SBI PO/ BOB PO/ NICL AO/ and all other exams
Important Group Discussion Topics for SBI PO, BOB PO , NICL AO and all other exams
As of now, you know the importance of the 3rd stage of the selection process. So to help you & get selected in SBI PO we are providing you with 40 Important Group Discussion topics for SBI PO you should practise.
- Is right to freedom being misused?
- Cleanliness should be the fundamental duty of every citizen.
- What are the merits and de-merits of One Rank One Pension scheme?
- What measures should be adopted for avoiding NPA?
- SBI Merger: Pros and cons?
- What do you think about reservations in education and jobs?
- How is Swaach Bharat Abhiyan currently important for India?
- NSG is the need of the hour for India.
- Rail budget should have merged into general budget much earlier.
- Women employment is possible through mass awareness rather than launching programmes.
- Public sector banks are the backbone of Indian rural economy since private sector banks only focus on profit maximization.
- Indian Bureaucracy needs to be more accountable to the public otherwise it will not be empathetic to the problems of Indian people.
- Wind power Vs Solar Energy?
- Is government just renaming the old schemes?
- How useful is the Moderation policy in CBSE?
- Cultural reforms, Strict laws or Educational Reform what is more important for Women Empowerment?
- Should Capital Punishment be abolished?
- How can we improve our performance in Rio Olympics?
- In what way Payment Banks are useful?
- What will be the impact of GST on Indian Economy?
- How does US Presidential Elections affect us?
- Air Traffic Controllers should be more concerned about the safety of passengers.
- Fasal Bima Yojna.
- In what way Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme helped our society?
- Smart cities in India.
- Impacts of Man Ki Baat?
- Educational System in India is suitable or needs modification?
- SAARC conferences.
- Should India have One Child Policy?
- How is 7th pay commission making government employees more responsible?
- How helpful is the Demonetarization Drive?
- South China Sea is an area where India should focus more now rather than Pakistan.
- Surgical Strike issues?
- What is the role of Social Media?
- Are gold investments profitable?
- Beauty contests degrade womanhood?
- Food bill – is it really something India needs?
- Is inflation always harmful?
- Is underemployment more harmful than unemployment?
- Hard work or Smart work what is important?
All about Group Discussion
Here are some guidelines about Group Discussion . Read carefully to have a prior knowledge about the procedure.
- There will be 3 – 4 Jury members who will conduct the GD.
- In a Group Discussion, a team of 10-12 member is formed.
- The jury members can ask questions whenever they feel like.
- Maximum 2 minutes are allotted to each candidate in order to express their views.
- Pen and papers are usually allowed to note down important points.
- You can express your views either in Hindi 0r English.
How to Appear in Group Discussion?
Now that you know about the 40 Group Discussion Topics , you now need to know more details about Group Discussion. Here we are providing you all the details that how you should appear for Group Discussion .
- Dress up elegantly
- Know your topic well.
- Present your point of view in a logical manner.
- Be interested in understanding what others feel about the same topic
- Conduct yourself with grace and confidence.
We hope that this article is useful to you. So prepare these topics thoroughly, you might come across any one of the above mentioned topics in Group Discussion. If you find that some of the topics are missing then do let us know in the comment section.