Reasoning Questions: Machine Input-Output Set 03
Welcome to Online Reasoning Section with explanation in material2success.com. Here we are creating Best question samples from Machine Input-output, which is common for all the IBPS, SBI , LIC, and other competitive exams. We have included questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
II. Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
When a word and number arrangement machine is given an input line of words and numbers, it arranges them following a particular rule. The following is an illustration of Input and rearrangement.(All the numbers are two digit numbers.)
Input: abaft 79 an abandon 57 14 able 86 63 abacus 42 ant
Step I: abandon abaft 79 an 57 able 86 63 abacus 42 ant 41
Step II: abacus abandon abaft 79 an 57 able 86 63 ant 41 24
Step III: abaft abacus abandon 79 an able 86 63 ant 41 24 75
Step IV: able abaft abacus abandon 79 an 86 ant 41 an 75 36
Step V: ant able abaft abacus abandon an 86 41 24 75 36 97
Step VI: an ant able abaft abacus abandon 41 24 75 36 97 68
Step VI is the largest step of above arrangement as the indended arrangement as the intended arrangement is obtained
As per the rules followed in the given steps, find out the appropriate steps for the Input.
Input: habit 63 hear 19 hacking 72 25 he hot 48 hacker 56
- Which element comes exactly between ‘hacking’ and ‘hear’ in Step III of the given input?
Click Here for answer
- Which of the following combinations represent the sixth and eighth element in Step II of the given input from left end?
63 and hacker
B. hot and 63
C. 72 and hacker
D. 72 and hot
E. 48 and habit
- If in the last step ‘2’ is added to each of the odd numbers and ‘1’ is subtracted from each of the even numbers, then how many numbers multiple of ‘3’ will be formed?
E. More than three
- Which element is fourth to the left of one which is ninth from the left end in second last step?
- If the Step IV, ’72’ interchange its position with ‘habit’ and ‘hacking’ also interchanges its position with ’91’ then which element will be to the immediate right of ’91’?