NIACL Assistant Main Exam Analysis – 23 May 2017
NIACL Assistant Main Exam was over across India. The Overall level of the exam is moderate to difficult. It has five sections namely English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer and Quantitative Aptitude and also Descriptive section. Lets see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||40||50||Moderate to Difficult||25 – 30|
|Computer||40||50||Moderate to Difficult||33 – 35|
|Reasoning||40||50||Moderate||25 – 30|
|English||40||50||Moderate||20 – 25|
|GA||40||50||Easy to Moderate||15 – 20|
Overall Good Attempt – 135-145
Quant Section:- It was moderate.
- Data Interpretation – 10 questions
- Approximation – 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions
- Number Series – 5 questions
- 15 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability –
Reasoning Section:- Reasoning section was Moderate
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements –(3 sets, 5 question each)
- Syllogism– 5 questions
- Inequality –5 questions
- Data suficiency – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 10 questions
English Section:-English section was moderate
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Parajumble– 5 Questions
- Fillers – 5 Question
- Error Spotting – 5 questions
- Cloze Test – 10 questions
- Sentence Improvement – 10 questions
Computer Awareness Section:- Computer Awareness section was moderate to Difficult. Questions were asked from MS Excel, Basics of Computer, DBMS etc.,
General Awareness Section:-General Awareness section was moderae to difficult. The section includes Static GK, Insurance Awareness and CA.