VIZAG STEEL 2017 : STUDY PLAN
Vizag steel 2017
The Level of question paper is good and contains mostly previous year questions.
However, About 70 % of the questions are from prod,thermal and som only. There were 34 questions from production only in previous exam. So priority must be these subjects. All questions asked are from previous GATE & IES papers,namely, GATE-1993 to GATE-2010. But questions asked are not easy.
In GATE the time limit provided is 3 hr for 65 questions. But in this exam 2hr30min are provided for 200 questions. This increases the difficulty and hence it is the main reason why most of the students are unable to qualify for this exam.
So, my advice for u is to practice previous GATE and IES questions and revise again and again.
1. Don’t leave any question as there is no negative marking.
2. Attempt Tech first but only those questions that can be solved without any calculation.
3. Non tech will take more time than technical section. Distribute time accordingly.
4. Some questions are fixed in aptitude make sure you practice those questions at home.
5. You can’t do much in technical so don’t try to study 100% . Whatever you have done in last year or so would be enough.
6. Read current affairs for atleast last 3 month.